Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

recent developments and some coming soons

so many developments in the past few weeks.

WPPI 2011 was awesome, life changing, personally and professionally transformation. i look forward to sharing with you my thoughts as i process through all the information and wisdom i gleaned over the 5 day convention.

i am home in nb. my time with my family has ended and i am settling back into life in nb, focused on building a strong business foundation for shannon may photography before the wedding season begins. and i am carving out time to do some inspiration shoots and practice, practice, practice!!

a new camera is on the way. thank you to the generosity of my parents i have a new professional level camera on the way, complete with a killer lens and new photo editing software! so excited to play with my new gear!!!

new wedding and portrait packages are in the works, which means pricing will be changing (so if you are interested in booking with me do it now before the new pricing structure and packages are instituted)!! this is WPPI wisdom being put into practice :)

a website is under construction. the site is predominately designed and just waiting for content - which is a bigger job than the design!

i went to the gym today for the first time in over three years. i feel good. let's hope this new lifestyle change is a permanent one!

look forward to more posts in the forth coming weeks!!!  i hope to get better at this whole blog writing, sharing my life and work with you!

here are a few photos of me and new bff photog friends!! suzette and becky - you made my first WPPI so memorable. so thankful God placed in my path (thank you to becky for the pics of me... i finally have some pictures of myself to post!)

the lovely becky!



the super fun suzette!

No comments:

Post a Comment