Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

one more sleep.

i just finished printing off all my travel documents - not an easy task since no matter where i go or what computer i use i seem to experience techinicall difficulties. either the machines i am using are crap or i my current lack of routine and office space has caused me to be more sensitive to malfunctions! whatever that case, it seems to take me way to too long to complete simple tasks such as print of an itinerary or reserve pick up at the airport! now i must turn to another task that is not my favorite thing to do: pack.

i love to organize spaces, cupboards, closets etc... but packing is a whole other ball game. i am not only organzing a suitcase filled with clothing, footwear and other necessary items, but i have to decide on what clothes i want to oraginze. this especially diffult because i am packing for a trip that until 2 weeks ago i wasn't even sure i would be going on, and i did not bring anything from home in nb (summery stuff) that would be ideal for the climate of las vegas. i realized last night i don't even  have any cute spring/summer footwear with me! vegas is the perfect place for me to show off my cute teal and gold ballet flats! poop.

maybe i should have a snuggle with a nephew max before i try to pack. his little face can brighten any day. and since there is only one more sleep before i head to las vegas for wppi 2011, and have my world turned upside down by this incredible opportunity, there is no time to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment