Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

{personal} a full cuppa life

i am routinely surprised these days at how my life is surpassing my expectations, and in some ways moving faster than i am even prepared for.  or maybe it appears to be moving faster than i imagined because with each new experience i am presented with and each new step i take towards the things that i have long thought about, i am having to face fears that i have been blissfully ignorant of!

typical shannon-may behaviour would be to cowardly retreat into my shell like a scared little turtle, hoping for the parts of life that seem too hard to face would pass me by. the problem with this, as i have lived through experience, is that life actually does pass me by! and where does this leave me? feeling like i have a half-full cup of life. this is no longer true for me. instead i am learning to stay strong [though sometimes i may pull my head into my turtle just a wee bit}, and in doing so, i am experiencing a full cuppa life!

thank you for reading my ramblings and being apart of my journey. and because every post is better with a photo, here is a picture of my favourite new coffee mug!

love & sunshine,
shannon-may


No comments:

Post a Comment