Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

{personal} maxwell eats a cookie

every christmas i make chocolate chip cookies for my family. this is pretty much the only time of year that i make chocolate cookies and i usually wrap up a more than a few dozen for each of brothers in order to satisfy their cravings knowing that the many-months supply will last only a week or so!! it is actually really flattering knowing that my brothers look forward to finding them under the tree!!

this year, the tradition was passed onto maxwell. on christmas day, maxwell not only ate his first chocolate chip cookie ever... but he ate none other than aunty shannon-may's chocolate cookie!!! this made me feel like a really awesome aunty, especially since i get to share very few moments with this little guy.

here is the moment as i witnessed it!

























"all gone?"

love & sunshine!
shannon-may



2 comments:

  1. I am Kristina's aunt in California. I LOVE seeing your photos of little Max. You are a fantastic photographer! Wish you'd been around when my guys were little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am daughter of Kristinas friends Gry and Duncan.I am from Denmark.Max is so cute! great pictures!!! :D

    ReplyDelete