Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

{valentine's day} book your session now!

one thing i have discovered this past year is how much i love photographing couples! whether you are dating, engaged, newly married, long time married or somewhere in between, watching you though my camera interact with each other and enjoy being with each other makes me so happy, and makes me fall in love with my job over and over again!!

and since valentine's day is just around the corner i figured i would offer a special photo session for couples! what better way to spend time with your valentine then having an experience where you get to hug and smooch and be silly with one another!! i love that each time i spend and hour or two with a couple i leave with the feeling that i was able to give my couples a great experience where they can fall in love all over again, or remember why they love this person so much!


your valentine's portrait session includes: a 1-2 hour photo session, a dvd containing high resolution images and one 11x14 print of the image you choose! 

email me so we can reserve your date!! 

love & sunshine,
shannon-may

No comments:

Post a Comment