Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

{CLASS OF 2013) Jayanna

Every outfit Jayanna put on I was like "OMG, I love that!!" Seriously, we are kindred spirits when it come to clothes... cute but sophisticated, pretty and girly, classy, colourful and patterned! I've even notice Jayanna repinning dresses and outfits I've recently pinned on Pinterest! LOL.

It was so much photographing Jayanna. This girl is super outgoing and we chatted the whole time!! She is also a super natural in front of the camera, and could read my mind, literally. I've recently done a lot of research and development in the whole posing and directing part of my job but the language isn't always on the tip of my tongue to communicate it so well, but that did not matter with Jayanna. It's almost like she understood posing code 101 because I would simply utter half a word and she knew what to do. Seriously made my job so easy!!

I love that Jayanna is apart of my team. When I received her application I shouted "yes!" to her reason for wanting to be a Spokesmodel for SMP. Her own words:

"I want to be a Spokesmoodel for Shannon May Photography because I love the message that you have for young women in our community; to love yourself for who you are, and I believe that message should be passed on to as many young women as possible."

Enjoy these images and lease some blog love for Jayanna!

































Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeouss girl! Great job Shannon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! looks so natural and like you both had so much fun! and THOSE SHOES!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The the shoes and the scarf! Awesome job SMP :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, you couldn't capture the beauty of these girls any better! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete