Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

If All Else Fails, Just Dance

I'm meeting up with fellow photographers Genevieve and Christina today to spend some time in front of each other's lenses and then go out for some wine and shop talk. I'm so looking forward to connecting with these ladies and the fun that is sure to ensure... however I am feeling quite trepidatious about having my photo taken!

This is something I have been putting off having done for too long but I know that being in front of the camera will actually make me a better photographer because I will get experience what my Brides and Grooms experience when they are in front of my camera. Plus, I am sure it would be great for the internet to have some recent photos of me!

I know we are going to have a great time, because if Genevieve and Christina are anything like me, after about fifteen minutes of having a camera in hand, confidence levels will rise, our quirks will make each other laugh and inspiration will overflow. And if all else fails, I'll throw on some music and we can put down our bags and dance...


Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May

2 comments:

  1. Haha!!! Thanks for this Shannon-May :) That's about how I would dance too….I'm glad you two didn't get to see that side of me yesterday. We can save that for next time. It was so SO lovely meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so lovely to meet you too Christina!!! Can't wait for next time!

    ReplyDelete