Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

st. stephen portrait session:: jonas + kristel

let me begin by asserting that Jonas and Kristel are not engaged!!! in an ongoing to effort to expand my portfolio i have been offering my services to friends, taking portraits of both individuals and couples. individuals are easy to find, but their a very few engaged couples in my circle of friends and acquaintances. thus, i have been canvassing my friends who are in relationships, offering them "couples portraits."

at a house party a few weeks ago i approached Kristel about doing portraits and she was more than willing, but cautioned that Jonas may need some convincing. much to my surprise, however, Jonas happily agreed, even offering to pose for some nudes!! (thanks Jonas but that is not the kind of photography i am interested in at this time)

on Monday i met Jonas and Kristel at St. Stephen's University, where they are both in their forth year, majoring in history. we started out with some fun photos in the library, Jonas reading Hitler's "Mein Kampf" and Kristel reading "Joan of Arc"! fun ensued all over St. Stephen ending in Sobey's with a box of Cheerios and then to Jonas' house where Jonas and Kristel enjoyed some of their favorite beverages!







to view the complete album please visit my Facebook Fan Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment