Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Feeling Inspired And SO Impatient

Yesterday I spent a few hours with Eric and Sarah at You're Invited designing my new packaging and stationary! I came home uber inspired and very impatient - I have been working up a new look for Shannon May Photography and soooo badly want to share it with you all. But...

I have plans for where I want Shannon May Photography to go but I need to learn to be patient with when and how I take the next step, which means that until everything that I want/need is in place I have to keep my new look under lock and key. I want all the T's are crossed and all the I's are dotted before I make the big reveal because this look is the look!

As I exercise a little patience and self-control I am finding myself more inspired and more motivated to get all the little bits worked out so that I can move forward with my brand and start better communicating the image I want people to have of Shannon May Photography and the experience I want people to have when they choose me to be their photographer.

Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May


1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just came across your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really liked reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete