Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

{CLASS OF 2013} Caroline

Introducing Caroline!

Last Friday night I met up with Caroline at her family's home and spent a couple of hours making use the gorgeous landscape and light her property offered. Caroline is the first of my Senior Spokesmodels to have her photoshoot completed and I think the results capture her personality and style so perfectly.

I am so pleased to have Caroline on my team. Not only is she uber-talented (recently she won best supporting actress at New Brunswick Drama Fest) but she is super smart, sweet and so much fun to be around!! And, if I had to describe Caroline in only one word it would be poise, which you will see comes across in every photo!

Caroline will be graduating in June 2013, and I am so pleased to have her represented Shannon May Photography.

Check out her senior website here for more images from our photoshoot together! Oh, and a special shout out to our friend Lisa for doing such an amazing hair and make-up job!! If you want to support local young talent, think about hiring Lisa as your personal stylist for your photoshoot!













































Leave some love for Caroline!

Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May

1 comment:

  1. stunning! her family must be overjoyed to have such a gift in capturing her spirit on camera for them all to treasure. you are so talented SMP!

    ReplyDelete