Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Maxwell and the Fudgicle

When I was home visiting my family last month I had a few visits with my nephew Maxwell and I enjoyed every minute with him!! We roamed around his backyard together while he carried around his tape measure and measuring things, and  playing with his drill, make drilling noises. I helped him climb a later and I watched him throw rocks.

Another day he was down at my parent's cottage for the day and I took him for a walk to the beach where we watched the soft waves lap against the shoreline and we threw rocks (again). He also met some nice older ladies and sheepishly showed off his shovel full of sand and rocks.

And, I gave him a fudgicle, photographed him eating it and then sent him home with his parents to deal with the affects of the sugar :) Man I love being an aunty.

Happy Wednesday!
Shannon-May



















No comments:

Post a Comment