Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Engaged! Saint John Bridal Show

This Friday (September 14th) is the Engaged Bridal Show in Saint John and I am pleased to be apart of it!! I can't wait to meet with prospective Brides and Grooms to talk about their wedding and the possibility of me being invited to be their wedding photography!!

In preparation for the show I ordered my first sample canvas and a bunch of prints of my favourite images so that I can showcase my work in the best way possible. And I have invested in an iPad so I can bring my website and client lounge up on the spot when talking with Brides and Grooms about my services as well as collect their contact information so I can follow up with an email when I get home :)

And if all that is not enough, I will be at the show with five other businesses representing the Wedding Industry in Saint Andrews, NB!! Sharing the vendor booths with me will be Kingsbrae Gardens, K. Bella Wedding and Event Planning, Dominion Hill, Celebrations by Sarah - Event and Wedding Planning and Party Rentals, and Toose's Bijoux (Bridal Jewelry)!

Together we will put our best foot forward to showcase some of the local talent in our region of New Brunswick while individually promoting our services. And, we have put together a really fantastic prize pack for one lucky Bride and/or Groom, which includes gift certificates and discounts towards photography, party rentals, bridal jewelry, and wedding coordination, and a few other goodies to make it delicious!

And, just to give you an idea of what happens when wedding professionals from Saint Andrews and area put their talents together, check out these few teaser images from Sian and David's wedding, which pretty much included every wedding vendor in Saint Andrews!!

See you Friday!!

Shannon-May





Florals by Garden By the Sea (Saint Andrews, NB).
Hair and Make-up by Luxe Day Spa (St. Stephen, NB).
Chair and Table Linens provided by Just Perfect For You - Cakes and Decor (St. Stephen, NB).
Cupcakes by Cakes and Creations by Amy (Saint Andrews, NB).
Food catered by Chef Alex Haan of Savour (Saint Andrews, NB).



No comments:

Post a Comment