Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{PORTRAITS} Judy, Kevin and Cash

Judy contacted me back in January to schedule a family photo session for the summer, in anticipation of her and Kevin's first little bundle!! And what a privilege it was to be the first to officially photograph this brand new family!!

I am not doing many family sessions anymore as I am focusing mostly on weddings and working with couples, but I am so thankful to have been able to photograph Judy, Kevin and Cash. I am really proud of this session and would welcome more like this!!!

Our shoot was originally planned for July however the wet weather we had in abundance this summer forced us to reschedule and hope for sunshine. Unfortunately the rain only held off a wee bit during our rescheduled session that we were forced to spend most of our time together indoors, inside Cash's tiny nursery. Now, I don't know about you but I am pretty thankful for the rain because I love the images that were created inside his rock and roll themed room. The close-quarters meant that the family had to get snugly and this rendered really beautiful, emotion-filled photos.

Hope you love these images as much as I do!! Leave some blog love.

Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May




































No comments:

Post a Comment