Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

PORTRAITS | Carolyn and Jeff

I am so excited to share Carolyn and Jeff's one year anniversary photos with you! And I am making the post short and sweet as I am about to head to the airport to fly home to BC in anticipation of my newest nephew's birth!!

Last year, around the first week of September I received an email from Carolyn, asking if I was available to shoot her wedding... at the end of that month!! There was no time for engagement photos so we agreed on Anniversary photos instead! So this past Thanksgiving weekend, Carolyn and Jeff and I met up at the Ganong Nature Park and spent a couple of hours catching up while I photographed this beautiful couple! They drove up in Carolyn's Dad's corvette, which made an appearance in their wedding pictures, as well as brought their two little boys along for a few family photos before handing the wee ones off to their grandparents. I loved photographing these two again. Carolyn was just bubbling with joy, just like on her wedding day and embraced the experience of being in front of camera, just like on their wedding day!!!

Enjoy these anniversary photos!!






































No comments:

Post a Comment