Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Good Things Come


Last week I posted on my Facebook Page about my upcoming trip to Vancouver and that the Kelly Moore Libby bag would be ideal for traveling with gear, laptop and other carry-on bits. Well, it's here. My pretty new bag is in my possession and I am getting it ready for it's first plane ride.

It is not my intention to brag about my purchases however I have been coveting this bag since I started working as a photographer only there was never a need for it. However, after my trip home in October when I travelled with my dog for the first time (which accounts for one carry-on), I found my Kelly Moore Classic unable to accommodate my laptop, travel items and the gear I was packing. So, to my delight, my wants and need merge!!

I am happy to add Libby to my family of camera bags, and will look forward to toting her around to this year's weddings, along with my Lowepro roller bag and Undfind waist shooter bag! And bonus, my current favourite pair of flats look ab-fab when paired with Libby's dreamy caramel and gold colouring! I'm going to feel so stylish at the airport.


 

Hope you are having a happy Monday!

Shannon-May

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the colour. Did you shoot these with your new 100L?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is even better in person!! I shot these with my ever-so-lovely 35mm.

    ReplyDelete