Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Modern Glamour Portrait Marathon


I am so excited about this!! I have been wanting to do a portrait marathon for women for eons. I love creating opportunities for women to pamper themselves and to be reminded of how beautiful they are, and I think creating an editorial-inpsired photoshoot event is the perfect way (in my humble opinion). 

Each session will include professional make-up application provided by Alisha from Dione Cosmetics, 40 minutes in front of the camera, 20 lightly retouched images that will be available for digital download, an 8x10 mounted print of your favourite image and a few other treats that are sure to make this a truly great experience and true blessing to each woman who books a session.

Whether you want to treat yourself to a photo shoot, or know a special women in your life that you think would like a bit of pampering (especially during this cold and dark time of year) be sure to email me for more details. There are only 7 spots available. 

Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May


No comments:

Post a Comment