Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Looking Back to 2012

My blogfeed is full of posts from other photographer's I follow writing about their 2012 and I swore I would not do this, but...  I realized this week, as I began thinking about and entertaining my creative hopes for this next calendar year that I first had to look back at my work from this past year.

I am very proud of the work I produced and feel more than blessed to have worked with so many amazing couples - some of whom will be getting married this year!!! 2012 was my first complete year in business, and first full summer as a wedding photographer. I can see how I have grown as a photographer, artist and lover of Love through the images I created with each couple.

I am looking forward to 2013 and the possibilities that await me to grab ahold. I want to push myself as an artist, to continue creating images that capture the joyfulness and intimacy of committed relationships, to refine my business practices into a truly boutique studio experience, and to make reality some things that have too long remained a dream or idea. But until then, I will relish in the joy that remains from 2012.

Here are a few of the moments that brought me so much life this year. This a smattering of compositions from my year photographing Love.












































Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May



No comments:

Post a Comment