Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{HS SENIORS} Senior Spokesmodels

In the past couple of weeks I have had the pleasure of meeting with three of my High School Senior Spokesmodels for the Class of 2013. How excited am I to be working with these girls?? Each one is so different yet they have so many things in common that we are cooking up some fun and creative ideas to work on together!!

I cannot wait to photograph their senior spokesmodel portraits in the coming weeks and to share with you what is so loveable about each one!!

I am still looking for one more girl from St. Stephen High School, as well as one girl from Fundy High School in St. George and one girl from Sir James Dunn Academy in St. Andrews!!! To learn more about the Senior Spokesmodel Program head on over to the website or email me at shannon@shannonmayphotography.com

Oh, and don't forget...  if you're graduating with the Class of 2012, you can apply for the Grand March Scholarship here. Application deadline is April 23rd.


2 comments: