Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

{PERSONAL} Saint Andrews-By-The-Sea

I was reminiscing with a friend the other day. Inspired by the beautiful warm weather we experienced this past weekend, I remembered when I was home in BC for the fall after traveling throughout Europe all summer with my university. I was working in an office all day, the weather was gorgeous and I was still hungering to explore so I would think nothing of hoping in the car after work and drive the one hour into Vancouver City so I could walk around the bustling streets or grab a coffee and sit on the beach at English Bay and watch the sun set.

Charlotte County is surrounded by breathtaking beauty and numerous places to explore and I have done very little of that since calling this place home. Moreover, I used to go into Saint Andrews all the time for a coffee and to go walking, but since starting my business I have realized I rarely go int Saint Andrews for pleasure... there is always a work element to my visits. As I reminisced I realized how much I miss spending a few hours exploring and enjoying the geography that surrounds me.

I decided to remedy this on Saturday.  With the sun so bright and warm I was not content to stay inside. I grabbed my camera and my dog and headed into St. Andrews-By-The-Sea. I bought a coffee at Honeybeans and proceeded to walk about photographing the little seaside town I love so much and then headed down towards the beach to walk Ruthie and take in the salty air.

















Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May

No comments:

Post a Comment