Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

{PORTRAITS} Janell

I don't really know what to write about this young lady I am privileged to know. She has just completed her third year at St. Stephen's University, and though I have known her for three years it is really just this past winter that we have began spending any time together. Perhaps it is because God knew that I needed her childlike faith to encourage me and inspire me as I seek to know, understand and trust Him more. Perhaps He knows that she needed my ability to call things as I see them, and to tell her it's okay to rest.

Whatever the reason, my life has been blessed by the presence of Janell and to call her my friend.

Janell headed home to Ontario this past weekend, but before she left we had a chance to hang out last week and have one last coffee date!! We met at the Bistro on the Boulevard and then ventured outside where she happily posed for me while I practiced my directing skills!!














Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful lady, I am slightly biased as I did give birth to her though. Thanks Shannon May, you take beautiful photos. Truely a God given talent.

    ReplyDelete