Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Getting Published

I am no rock star. I think only photographers who have been in the business for ten plus years, who's work has a good reputation, and who acts with integrity and treats their couples with dignity and respect deserve this kind of title. However, when you see your own work picked up and published by other wedding industry professionals you can't help feel a little proud of yourself!

I always approach each engagement session and wedding with my clients interests as a priority and my needs as an artist a close second, which is one of the reasons I find it so important to feel connected with my couples and to share similar interests, aesthetic style and love for details! And, in the back of my mind, I am thinking about the details and photos that would be appealing to editors of wedding blogs. I want people to know about my work and the awesome people and places I an privileged to work with here in Breathtaking New Brunswick!!

This past month I have been fortunate enough to have three of my favourite engagement sessions featured on Canadian and UK based wedding blogs! Man alive does this feel good!

July started out with Abbie and Dalen's Deer Island engagement session being published on Canada's Wedding Obsession.




And then Sarah and Craig's Lobster Boat engagement session was featured just this past weekend on the UK's Engaged Wedding Blog! This is particularly neat because Sarah and Craig's wedding is this coming weekend and many of Sarah's guests have flown in from Scotland!!




And just in today, Cara and Noah's Perfect Saint Andrew's engagement session was featured on Canada's Uschi & Kay!!





Give my couples (and me some love) and visit the fore-mentioned posts and leave a comment or two!!

Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!
    It is not because we want or need, it is what we do that we love.
    You're the inspiration to everyone that loves what they do.
    Let the magic continue.....

    ReplyDelete