Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

{PORTRAITS} Katelyn

It's a give-in that I get to meet super great people in the course of my work. It's a real gift when they become my friends too. And this is no less true when it comes to Katelyn, the beautiful person behind K. Bella Wedding and Event Planning.

Katelyn first emailed me back in March and asked if I'd be willing to meet up for coffee and, you know, network. She was still getting her business off the ground and was reaching out to the various wedding professionals in the Charlotte Coastal Region. It was "like" at first site and I look forward to years of working with her!

Katelyn is vivacious, creative, loves glamour and celebrity gossip, and has a knack for making you feel better about yourself in just fine minutes of hanging out with her.  She will text you at 6:30am out of pure excitement about the photo shoot you will be working on together that day and will continue to text her excitement all day long. She will make you laugh - a lot, and share all of who she is with you. She also possesses all the qualities you will need in a wedding planner (ie: she likes to be in control of things - but in the good way, not the greedy way!).

I was thrilled when Katelyn asked me to photograph her first-ever professional photos, and we had so much fun at Kingsbrae Gardens shooting these.

Hope you enjoy... and don't forget to head over to K. Bella's Facebook Page and leave Katelyn some love!!














No comments:

Post a Comment