Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

New River, New Friends and Sunshine

In a couple of weeks my Saturdays will be occupied with the demands of the wedding season and opportunity to play with friends and explore the gorgeousness of the Fundy Bay region will be far and few between for me. So last weekend I seized the opportunity to spend some time in the sunshine with my good friends Shelley and April, and their friends from Fredericton!

Since moving to Saint Andrews and finding new inspiration for creating balance between business and personal time, I am learning the importance of not taking time for granted. I have been reflecting on my season last year and created a work schedule for myself that will give me the permission to take Sundays and Fridays off for myself, so that I can make guilt-free plans to enjoy my town and my friends, and to care for myself and my home! As well as to enjoy Saturdays that are not booked with a wedding!! This past Saturday was a good test run to see if I actually would turn the computer off and just be!

A beautiful drive out to the beach, a picnic of sorts, kite flying, a little informal maternity portrait session with beautiful mama-to-be Ashley and some laughter was the perfect recipe for this day!

Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May






















I shot of these images with my old Canon Rebel XT and a 50mm 1.8 lens, which will be a staple item in my purse this year instead of using my iPhone for pictures!! LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment