Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

{1000 Gifts} Community

"Trust Issues with God? Count gifts and discover Who can be counted on..." - Ann Voskamp

It's easy to wonder where God is when one feels lonely and cannot see the wealth of relationships, delicious provision and new beginnings that surrounds them; this has been me so many, many times in my life. But today,  as I receive these gifts I discover that He can be counted on.

11. Spring awakening (aka: sundress weather).


12: A community that prays together.


 13: Carol's homemade chocolate fudge nut pie.


 14: Pete's laugh lines.


 15: Coffee talk in the sunshine.


 16: A community that laughs together.


17: Friends who make the most adorable couples in love!



What gifts will you receive today?

Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving these beautiful photos of these beautiful people! And the chocolate nut pie looks oh so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocolate pie was soooo good!!! You're missed around me my beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, I recieved the gift of the presence of the person who I look up to the most.
    YOU, shannon. You inspire me everyday to stay positive and believe in myself, you have helped me so much and helped me to open my eyes and help others when I can. You are the most giving person I know, and I thank you for helping me each and every day. You are a wonderful woman, never forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! *tear* Thank You Blair!! You're a talented young man and it is such a pleasure to help you out with whatever I can!!! I love your zealousness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, Shannon, these pictures capture the exact mood i love about spring in the steve. (Except I maybe don't appreciate photogenic couples in love in quite the same way you do..) :)

    ReplyDelete