Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

{PORTRAITS} Rachelle

As the sun descends towards the horizon set my office window is enveloped with light. While this is a very lovely natural occurrence that fills my little space with warmth and brightness, it also increases the glare on my computer screen, and at about an hour before the sun finally sets sitting at my desk is all but useless.

Today, rather than try to squint past the glare and blaring reflections I decided I needed to embrace the light. I quickly checked facebook to see was online and willing to pose for me! Rachelle complied and happpily agreed to meet me in front of my house so I could take advantage of the pretty light!

These are the results of our super quick photo session. I think I am going to make a habit out this :)


The recent snow melt seems to have revealed some forgotten remnants of fall (not on my lawn)!


















Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May

No comments:

Post a Comment