Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

{1000 Gifts} A Full Life

"Which is why God says give thanks" - Ann Voskamp

Over the past week there has been a multitude of gifts I have received and remain thankful, ranging from everyday occurrences, to good food, to good friends, to incredible lifetime experiences. This past week's gift list includes:

3: The new edition of Vanity Fair. I love the "Young Holloywood" feature for posing ideas for bridal parties!

4: My new mug handmade by my friend Ashley.

 5: Good reads that will make me a better business woman and a better person!

 6: The sun that shines through my office window.

7: Asparagus and Risotto. Especially when served with white wine and shared with friends!

 8: Shopping trips to Saint John with old and new friends!

 9: The ability to enjoy the company of others. 


10: Peer pressure... otherwise I would not have this picture take at "The Fix" with my friend Randi and Jasmine Star (International Wedding Photography who has transformed the industry into a community of friends rather than an industry of competitors.

to see more photos from the The Fix follow this link.

Love & Sunshine,
Shannon-May

No comments:

Post a Comment